Oh how much do I dread writing these kinds of things.
You know that whole, hey check me out get to know me kind of thing. You see I’m an introvert, through and through and I kind of prefer sitting at the back of the room, observing, watching and figuring it all out.
Can’t really do that though when I’m wanting you to get an idea of what I do, how I can help you and why you’d even want me to help you.
So let’s do this! We can enjoy the awkward silences together, well at least until I get to really know you and well then you won’t be able to shut me up!
Building a business online is a challenge, even more so for someone who struggles with the technical side of a business.
You have an idea and you believe that building a business online is the fastest route to success, yet you’re still struggling and you’re frustrated with where you are right now AND you wish it would go faster.
I’m guessing that you probably started your business on a shoestring budget, thinking you’ll tackle creating your website and sharing a few times on Facebook will bring you clients or people to buy your wares.
This works for a while, and then you thinking I need to get really serious about this business if I want it to become something special. This is where I can help.
I understand that your business is more than just your website. You need marketing, conversions, sales funnels and you need to manage your clients expectations.
I’m in the business of helping the non-technical business owner make sense of technology, so you can create an amazingly profitable and sustainable bsuiness.
You are the expert in what you know & I’m the expert in what I know.
Let me help you show off your expertise.
Here’s some of the ways I can help.
- Business Consulting
Advice to grow your team and build your processes to save you time and get more done.
- Marketing Strategy
Advice and planning for reaching new customers and achieving measurable growth.
- WordPress Websites
Customized, mobile-friendly websites using the same website software used by New York Times, CNN and Time Magazine.
- Landing Page Design
Creating lead generating machines.
- Technical Hiccups & Small Projects
I can step in when you need it to help you figure out what’s going on or causing issues.
I’ll help you get more effective results from your business.
I could give you my whole, “crap I knew I needed to do something different” story, where I only had “5 dollars to my name”, but the truth of it all is I don’t have that kind of story.
I can tell you that in 2008, I was commuting 90 minutes each way to work to a job I wasn’t all that excited about and felt that I was running on automatic. I was tired, of the mundane the same thing each and every day. Get up, commute to work, see the same zombie like folks on the bus with me, going through the motions.
It was exhausting and I knew that I wanted something different. What that was I didn’t have a clue and I don’t think I even really have that clue yet, but that’s okay. It’s all about the journey and doing what fuels my soul and heart.
In 2008, I launched the first version of my business. Redhead Business Management. I had heard the term Virtual Assistant and had done my research. I loved technology, enjoyed doing PowerPoint Presentations, creating awesome looking documents so I figured I could help business owners do the same.
Oh boy, did that not last long.
I quickly found out that most small and tiny business owners struggled with more than just documents and my tiny virtual assistant business quickly morphed into a technical marketing boutique helping creative leaders create amazing online presences.
Back in 2008, I discovered WordPress and found a platform for creating websites and so much more that I fell in love with.
I also discovered that I’m a bit of an application and software geek!
In finding the right solutions for my clients, not simply providing them with a solution because I could get a kick back or because some “guru” told them they needed it, I discovered that a passion of mine is discovering new applications, testing them out and seeing how it might help my clients. I would often listen to my clients struggles the brainstorm simple solutions that could work for them.
It wasn’t about telling them that they “had” to use one solution, it was about providing the options and educating them to use what was right for their business.
I’m here to help you find the right solutions for your tiny business.
I believe that we can be build a sustainable and profitable business on our own terms that fits our lifestyle and most of all supports our why.
To control my destiny and live my life my way. You see I’ve always been one to beat my own drum, not listen to the conventional way of doing things.
Even when I was working in the corporate world, I was always the one to ask, why are we doing it that way. Maybe there’s a different way that could work better.
Everyday I wake up with the idea that I’m creating my own path, living my life by my choice and not by someone else’s terms.
I’m okay with being different, with being unconventional and with be the odd one out.
I do believe that we are each human, deserve of each other’s respect for our differences and that I’m in no place to judge you, just because you have a different view point.
I’m the Chief Redhead here and I bring 25+ years of working in marketing & technology. Since 2008 I have been running my own awesome business online.
21 Things About Me
- I’ve been playing (yes, I consider it playing!) in WordPress since 2007 .
- A book that absolutely changed my life is the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- I love to get creative everyday, and even sell my own art, check it out here.
- I’ve worked with hundreds of amazing women to help them build big & small launches, websites, email campaigns and more.
- I’ve coached many more awesome women to feel empowered, in control to help them build their own awesome businesses.
- I’m a former BC Lion Cheerleader & Finalist in Miss Vancouver (don’t ask when…ahem!)
- I performed at Expo ’86 on the big stage with a semi-professional dance company called Dancestreams
- I was once an extra on 21 Jumpstreet (the TV show)
- I found the love of my life
- I spend Sundays from September to early February in my jammies watching football with the hubbie
- I’m in love with New Orleans so much so I think I might have been a strong southern belle in a previous life
- I’m also drawn to Scotland in the same way, though I haven’t yet visited.
- I’m an atypical Capricorn and bring a mixture of right & left brain thinking to everything I do.
- I consider myself a logically, spiritual, creative introverted soul who is driven to empower business owners to take charge in their businesses!
- I have a crazy, wacky off-beat sense of humor and sarcasm has made an appearance or two
- My favorite drink is an Arnold Palmer
- Two of my favorite movies are Zoolander & Tropic Thunder
- I’m a app nerd, love discovering new apps and software and play in them just for fun
- I meditate pretty well daily
- I read every day
- I take classes because I’m passionate about learning
Let’s have some fun together!
Are you ready to see how we can partner up? I encourage you to read my process & getting started pages to understand how I work and what my expectations are of you to make your project the ultimate success.
You can also start the process by completing this form below and I’ll follow up with you in a few days.
Hey There! You'll Want This...
My Recommended Landing Page Builder. Discover which plugin I recommend most often to make creating landing pages, squeeze pages and any type of custom page quickest and easiest
My Choice of Popup & Optin form Builder.
My recommended way to make your website fast. I share what I use to help boost my site's speed with very little work or set up
Plus a lot more....
Just pop in email address and I'll make sure to have the list sent to you pronto!