Oh how much do I dread writing these kinds of things.
You know that whole, hey check me out get to know me kind of thing. You see I’m an introvert, through and through and I kind of prefer sitting at the back of the room, observing, watching and figuring it all out.
Can’t really do that though when I’m wanting you to get an idea of what I do, how I can help you and why you’d even want me to help you.
So let’s do this!
We can enjoy the awkward silences together, well at least until I get to really know you and well then you won’t be able to shut me up!
Building a business online is a challenge, even more so for someone who struggles with the technical side of a business.
You have an idea and you believe that building a business online is the fastest route to success, yet you’re still struggling and you’re frustrated with where you are right now AND you wish it would go faster.
I’m guessing that you probably started your business on a shoestring budget, thinking you’ll tackle creating your website and sharing a few times on Facebook will bring you clients or people to buy your wares.
This works for a while, and then you thinking I need to get really serious about this business if I want it to become something special. This is where I can help.
I understand that your business is more than just your website. You need marketing, conversions, sales funnels and you need to manage your clients expectations.
I’m in the business of helping the non-technical business owner make sense of technology, so you can create an amazingly profitable and sustainable business.
You are the expert in what you know & I’m the expert in what I know. Let me help you show off your expertise.
Here’s some of the ways I can help you in your business….
- Read my articles
I cover a lot of stuff in my articles, but my focus is on leveraging WordPress to build a sustainable AND profitable business your way. A great place to start is on my Start Here Page
- Download my guides
I have a number of free guides that cover topics like Google Analytics, plugins you need to use, how to get started with WordPress, all of these guides & resources help you build your profitable business.
- Technical Hiccups & Small Projects
I can step in when you need it to help you figure out what’s going on or causing issues.
- Website Care
Like your car your website needs to be maintained to keep it running smoothly. Get in touch to learn how I can handle that for you
- Create a one page site for you
I have fun creating sales pages, optin pages and other single page websites that help you share your awesome with the world.
I’ll help you get more effective results from your business.
I could give you my whole, “crap I knew I needed to do something different” story, where I only had “5 dollars to my name”, but the truth of it all is I don’t have that kind of story.
I can tell you that in 2008, I was commuting 90 minutes each way to work to a job I wasn’t all that excited about and felt that I was running on automatic. I was tired, of the mundane the same thing each and every day. Get up, commute to work, see the same zombie like folks on the bus with me, going through the motions.
It was exhausting and I knew that I wanted something different. What that was I didn’t have a clue and I don’t think I even really have that clue yet, but that’s okay. It’s all about the journey and doing what fuels my soul and heart.
In 2008, I launched the first version of my business Redhead Business Management. I had heard the term Virtual Assistant and had done my research. I loved technology, enjoyed doing PowerPoint Presentations, creating awesome looking documents so I figured I could help business owners do the same.
Oh boy, did that not last long.
I quickly found out that most small and tiny business owners struggled with more than just documents and my tiny virtual assistant business quickly morphed into a technical marketing boutique helping creative leaders create amazing online presences.
Back in 2008, I discovered WordPress and found a platform for creating websites and so much more that I fell in love with.
Who can I help the most
I excel at helping clients that have likely been in business for at least year, probably longer and know that they can improve how they are doing things. They also know that their time is better spent doing what they excel at, rather than handling the back-end tasks of their website. I help make that whole process easier.
If you consider yourself someone who…
- Has a passion for helping others and you do that in your own business everyday
- Knows when to bring in the cavalry to get things done and believes in letting each expert shine
- Understands the importance of having a website that is well maintained means a better way to connect with your ideal clients
- Gets that sometimes it’s better to bring in the expert to get things done, rather than spending time trying to figure it out
- Has a great sense of humor and likes to enjoy the time you spend work
Then we should have a chat to see how I can help you succeed.
You see I’ve always been one to beat my own drum, not listen to the conventional way of doing things and consider myself fully unemployable. I love my freedom and independence too much.
Even when I was working in the corporate world, I was always the one to ask, why are we doing it that way. Maybe there’s a different way that could work better.
Everyday I wake up with the idea that I’m creating my own path, living my life by my choice and not by someone else’s terms.
I’m okay with being different, with being unconventional and with be the odd one out.
I do believe that we deserve each other’s respect for our differences and that I’m in no place to judge you, just because you have a different view point.
I’m the Chief Redhead here and I bring 25+ years of working in marketing & technology. Since 2008 I have been running my own awesome business online.
Oh, yeah & making sure this little fur baby and his big sister (she’s camera shy) get their required amount of treats!
21 Things About Me
- I’ve been playing (yes, I consider it playing!) in WordPress since 2007 .
- A book that absolutely changed my life is the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- I’ve worked with hundreds of amazing women to help them build big & small launches, websites, email campaigns and more.
- I’ve coached many more awesome women to feel empowered, in control to help them build their own awesome businesses.
- I’m a former BC Lion Cheerleader & Finalist in Miss Vancouver (don’t ask when…ahem!)
- I performed at Expo ’86 in Vancouver, British Columbia on the big stage with a semi-professional dance company called Dancestreams
- I was once an extra on 21 Jumpstreet (the TV show)
- I found the love of my life
- I spend Sundays from September to early February in my jammies watching football with the hubbie
- I’m in love with New Orleans so much so I think I might have been a strong southern belle in a previous life
- I’m also drawn to Scotland in the same way, though I haven’t yet visited.
- I’m an atypical Capricorn and bring a mixture of right & left brain thinking to everything I do.
- I consider myself a logically, spiritual, creative introverted soul who is driven to empower business owners to take charge in their businesses!
- I have a crazy, wacky off-beat sense of humor and sarcasm has made an appearance or two
- My favorite drink is an Arnold Palmer
- Two of my favorite movies are Zoolander & Tropic Thunder
- I’m a app nerd, love discovering new apps and software and play in them just for fun
- I meditate pretty well daily
- I read every day
- I take classes because I’m passionate about learning
Let’s have some fun together!
Are you ready to see how we can partner up? I encourage you to read my process & getting started pages to understand how I work and what my expectations are of you to make your project the ultimate success.
You can also start the process by completing this form below and I’ll follow up with you in a few days.